bigmoves11

concealed carry appeals Essex county

Will do.....

Just to give aittle more information. ..I agreed to file papers along with about 35 others on NJ2as' s website which they have sense taken down...I believe it was called (Clasps) were everyone agreed to file. Just hope they still follow threw even sense supreme court cases fell threw...

Also this were filed april of 2014 and I do know from following all the high profile cases of evan nappen that I will not win this appeal, because I am still alive.......You have to be dead to even be considered!!!!!

Thanks guys will keep you updated. ...

Also when county contacted me they ask me why did I want to have a concealed license. ......just to have one.......I stopped her right there and explained that I would call them back.... (ambushed).....got some quick advise and called them back. She claimed letter was unclear so I explained that I did not want to be NJ's next poster child because the exemptions are so narrow it is very easy to have your life destroyed.

I will go with nappens book and make shore I have notes before hand and tell them what I have learned thus far......Exemption based Nj laws will sooner than later ruin your life......We have seen this from the pa woman, too the armored car guy and dont forget the guy with the 300 year old handgun.....

Sorry you could not follow.....I hope everyone else got the general idea of what was said.....And yes I was using taptalk and did not use spell check......And yes you are an ASS......Have a nice Day 2A guy......

Ha!! I admire what you're doing and would like to hear more about your argument for justifiable need. Who did you consult, why is this the best argument (in you and your lawyers mind) and how does this play I to your appeal? I'm willing to go through the process however I haven't heard a compelling enough argument to debate the justifiable need so far. This is an interesting slant and one that Ive debated using and bring up in my anti gun social circles.

Good luck and thanks for exposing our crappy gun laws to the masses. I believe we are the worst in granting permits in the entire country at this point (except NYC).

Thanks........Guys again you can learn alot from the gun for hire radio show.....I know I did.....You can go to itunes and download the episodes and listen to all the ones with evan nappen and scott bach....The guys tell you what's currently going on....Very helpful. ... Also justifiable need.....If the guy evan represented didn't get a carry permit I know I won't either. One guy collecting rents in newark (Had Threats against his life) Permit denied..

The other person serviced atm's (Threats against him as well) Permit denied....I think everyone should apply for the concealed licence...

Sorry.....not one to be out front. And I will not be in the area this week......If you read my post I have given you all my tips that helped me learn more about nj laws...And it I must say is very disgusting to know that about 44 other states allow you to defend yourself and nj and ny does not. How did they allow that to happen? We are all under the same constitution. ...Join the Nra, nj2as, anjrcp......listen to the pod casts.....gun for hire radio. ......Those guys do a great job of informing people....They informed me....Go get em guys....

Sorry.....not one to be out front. And I will not be in the area this week......If you read my post I have given you all my tips that helped me learn more about nj laws...And it I must say is very disgusting to know that about 44 other states allow you to defend yourself and nj and ny does not. How did they allow that to happen? We are all under the same constitution. ...Join the Nra, nj2as, anjrcp......listen to the pod casts.....gun for hire radio. ......Those guys do a great job of informing people....They informed me....Go get em guys....

47 states.

You can carry in many NY counties, probably most of them if you try hard enough.

Most of us are "fairly" well read on the subject of NJ gun laws.  Folks aren't asking you for resources on NJ gun laws. 

What I'd like to better understand is the argument you are making in front of the court in your appeal.  Not clear from your posts.

GUY....if your fairly well read than you know already that unless your the judge's cousin or something. Your not getting a conceal carry licence in NJ!!!!!And I'am not going to tell you what I am going to say before my court date. IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I'AM NOT GETTING ONE EITHER. ..... have your voice heard. If you read my post like you said......you would have seen the references to the cases that should have won there appeal. One case were the guy was kidnapped twice....He was denied a carry permit. And the other was the gentleman who services ATM machines....He also was denied.....Basically I dont have a better reason then those guys......So if they didn't get it I won't. ....If you did your homework you should know (Justifiable need) means you have to already be dead and your approved carry licence will be sent to your family at the funeral... Nappen is working in the background on that justifiable need........And they have other thing going on also....Just trying to help ......guy