bigmoves11

concealed carry appeals Essex county

Most of us are "fairly" well read on the subject of NJ gun laws.  Folks aren't asking you for resources on NJ gun laws. 

What I'd like to better understand is the argument you are making in front of the court in your appeal.  Not clear from your posts.

He said it like 3 times he's doing it just to do it. There was an open request for everyone to do it a while back it fizzled out. Guys stop asking him details like he's some trailblazer or something. He's taking a bullet for the cause not inventing a new bullet. Get it? I'd still buy him a drink though for getting a voice heard.

I'm intrigued by the attack vector of... NJ gun laws are complex, draconian, and unwieldy, to the point of a simple misunderstanding (see: PA chick, junkie old fart with flintlock, future-security-guard kid now future-felon-by-fiat) or misreading of the laws by someone operating under the color of law can destroy your life. Therefore the only logical remedy is the issuance of a carry permit, which provides affirmative defense at the time of interaction.

He said it like 3 times he's doing it just to do it. There was an open request for everyone to do it a while back it fizzled out. Guys stop asking him details like he's some trailblazer or something. He's taking a bullet for the cause not inventing a new bullet. Get it? I'd still buy him a drink though for getting a voice heard.

If he would have said what you just said perhaps it would have been much more clear get it? The posts were not clear and many times the English was difficult to understand.

It really pisses me off that people like you come on here and everytime someone asks a question you feel it necessary to be a smart ass i.e. "Get it?".  The fact is this thread was not clear and several other have pointed that out.  I was not at all suggesting he was a trail blazer.  I posted my question because several others asked if he could provide details and he told us to go view youtube videos and read NJ gun laws.

GUY....if your fairly well read than you know already that unless your the judge's cousin or something. Your not getting a conceal carry licence in NJ!!!!!And I'am not going to tell you what I am going to say before my court date. IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I'AM NOT GETTING ONE EITHER. ..... have your voice heard. If you read my post like you said......you would have seen the references to the cases that should have won there appeal. One case were the guy was kidnapped twice....He was denied a carry permit. And the other was the gentleman who services ATM machines....He also was denied.....Basically I dont have a better reason then those guys......So if they didn't get it I won't. ....If you did your homework you should know (Justifiable need) means you have to already be dead and your approved carry licence will be sent to your family at the funeral... Nappen is working in the background on that justifiable need........And they have other thing going on also....Just trying to help ......guy

First off my name isn't Guy.  Secondly I am quite aware of the case law you reference, that is my point.  We don't need you to point us to youtube videos and case law.  What does any of that have to do with what you are doing?  Again we are all aware that it is impossible to get a carry permit in NJ.  If you would have simply articulated "I am doing this to help further our cause by contributing to the statistics of people who are denied to help demostrate, contrary to NJ's argument that there is a 90% approval rate, that they almost always deny."  We wouldn't need this discourse.  Instead a bunch of random posts that most could not follow.  Your very first post was just a random thought which was just begging for questions.

Lol.....Some of you guys may have gotten off the short yellow school bus.... But Barms and others totally got what I was saying.....thanks barms...haha

Trust me buddy, I certainly am not “intellectually challenged” as you imply. No one attacked your intelligence quotient so no need to attack mine. You already stated you were using taptalk and thus the reason for your poorly written accounts.

Glad you are doing this, there are also several other threads going where members are planning to do something similar.

It sounds to me like bigmoves is new to this 2a thing. You haven't found anything new to show us, or at least haven't disclosed it. You also haven't made many friends by communicating in the current tone you're using. Take a step back and realize that we are not new to this and have been around to witness each of the previously mentioned court cases, as they happened. They are not news to the members on this board. Come up with a new idea, and try to present it in a factual, informative manner.

This post was written in Tapatalk. It must be broken because it doesn't look like your posts do.

You're all idiots!!!

If you put as much energy into fighting NJ gun laws as you do into fighting each other, this state would have been as free as Arizona ten years ago

Spartiati it pissed you off that I cleared up all the confusion? Yeah that's nice.

In all fairness it wasn't directed AT YOU it was directed at a plethora of people who kept wanting to know what was so special about his appeal. For you to take umbrage that I put that matter to rest is bewildering.

Yes I said plethora and umbrage to prove I am intelligent enough to have clear concise posts but boy I don't expect that standard from everyone on the internet. Getting annoyed at someone for not doing that right is like chastising a child for eating too many cookies.

If he would have said what you just said perhaps it would have been much more clear get it? The posts were not clear and many times the English was difficult to understand.

It really pisses me off that people like you come on here and everytime someone asks a question you feel it necessary to be a smart ass i.e. "Get it?". The fact is this thread was not clear and several other have pointed that out. I was not at all suggesting he was a trail blazer. I posted my question because several others asked if he could provide details and he told us to go view youtube videos and read NJ gun laws.

And if anybody else on here gets offended in my style of SOLVING questions on here then speak up. I think I go out of my way to put to rest many rants on this board for example "someone pleas cite for me long gun transportation laws?" Or "why did the reporter say the store owner had a permit" those last gems recently. I don't know any other way to drive home for the 10th time how to read statutes then I break it down like "are you getting this point?"

So i piss people for speaking the truth ?

Lol.....Some of you guys may have gotten off the short yellow school bus.... But Barms and others totally got what I was saying.....thanks barms...haha

Are you related to me? :D

This is like the third time this year I've seen this from a new guy.

Can somebody compare our IPs? I'm getting really concerned that I might have some sort of clinical multiple personality disorder :)

Spartiati it pissed you off that I cleared up all the confusion? Yeah that's nice.

In all fairness it wasn't directed AT YOU it was directed at a plethora of people who kept wanting to know what was so special about his appeal. For you to take umbrage that I put that matter to rest is bewildering.

Yes I said plethora and umbrage to prove I am intelligent enough to have clear concise posts but boy I don't expect that standard from everyone on the internet. Getting annoyed at someone for not doing that right is like chastising a child for eating too many cookies.

Nice vocabulary I am impressed.  I am sure if someone quoted you to make a point and then then used the phrase "get it?" in the way you did you would have been fine with that.  I actually am thankful you cleared it up, doesn't mean I have to like the manner in which you did it.  I would have prefered you just cleared it up. 

I do agree with you thought that I should probably lower my standards.  This thread has already consumed way to much of my time so I will spend time on this thread no more. 

All I tried to do was reach out to any body who was involved with the NJ2as (Clasps Program) which I believe was almost one year ago to see if any one had a court date coming up like I did. I was not in any way telling any one what to do. The information I shared was what helped me get to this point. And yes I am new to this 2a thing. I've been in it for little over a year. Have taken a few courses at gfh. And not for nothing.......One of your members attacked first...

Is this for real?

Man this is sad.

Penumbrage. That must make me your Daddy.

Thank you bigmoves11!!!!

You have now become a statistic! But a statistic the PRNJ really does not want on the record!!!

You are now living proof that NJ does NOT honor nor abide by the U.S. Constitution.  All involved in your denial

have broken an oath they took and are now in violation of Federal law!

Wow this thread is difficult to follow.  OP is just talking in stream-of-conscious and expects us to decipher what he's saying.

Cliffnotes from what I understood:

-Applied for CCP and got denied.  

-Appealed based on "NJ is full of crap and it's not fair"

-Appeal got shot down

-Now have denial on record

This is where it gets interesting.  As someone above said, if the denial has no negative unintended (or intended from POV of the state) consequences, it might really open up the floodgates to more applicants. Thereby, driving the 90% NJ loves to espouse way down.

Let's see where this goes.