bigmoves11

concealed carry appeals Essex county

As others have said, I would be very interested to see if you will not be denied for a P2P.  I think a lot of people are apprehensive of following in your footsteps because of fear of being denied for an FID or P2P.

I think if we find out that a P2P is still attainable, post CCW Permit Denial, it would go a long way in getting people to apply in protest. 

As others have said, I would be very interested to see if you will not be denied for a P2P.  I think a lot of people are apprehensive of following in your footsteps because of fear of being denied for an FID or P2P.

I think if we find out that a P2P is still attainable, post CCW Permit Denial, it would go a long way in getting people to apply in protest.

Absolutely. If Bigmoves11 would be so kind as to put in for a permit or two and keep us posted about the results, I'm sure that his receipt of said permits would encourage others to follow suit.

BTW, to the OP, thanks for "taking one for the team."

So the next thing is to see if it keeps you from getting a purchase permit. Knowing it does not for sure would make applying more appealing to those subject to analysis paralysis.

Not to worry, being denied a CCW doesn't affect your ability to obtain P2P. A friend of mine of who deals with violent patients was denied CCW last year...he just picked up a few P2Ps last week.

Ok guys I took one for the team....I hope my denial data can be used in the future to show nj approves no law abiding citizens. ...

Thanks!

There will be no time better than it is right now to act......All the 2a groups are moving forward and we have the couple of high profile cases that are putting nj in the spot light. And christie is trying to run for president.....Its the perfect time to put pressure on the Governor. ....Lets get it done...