High Exposure

Uh Oh! Somebody messed up...

This video has been around for almost a week now.

It's a Klusterf@&k from the word GO.  IMHO, everybody is partially to blame!  The guy taping hears over THIRTY gun shots IN THE SAME PIT HE'S IN and for some reason is OBLIVIOUS to the reality of gun fire?  After the first two targets got popped I'd a been screaming my fool head off & throwing a target frame or two in the air towards the starting line, but that's just me.....

And YES, it's the RO's fault, cause he's in charge and didn't clear the COF.

Too close for comfort.  So let this serve as a warning for everybody involved in the sport to pay attention and get their heads out of their asses.

This video has been around for almost a week now.

It's a Klusterf@&k from the word GO.  IMHO, everybody is partially to blame!  The guy taping hears over THIRTY gun shots IN THE SAME PIT HE'S IN and for some reason is OBLIVIOUS to the reality of gun fire?  After the first two targets got popped I'd a been screaming my fool head off & throwing a target frame or two in the air towards the starting line, but that's just me.....

And YES, it's the RO's fault, cause he's in charge and didn't clear the COF.

Too close for comfort.  So let this serve as a warning for everybody involved in the sport to pay attention and get their heads out of their asses.

+1,000,000!!!!!    How that guy just stayed there and kept quiet I can't figure out! I would have been laying on the ground screaming like a true bitch!!!!!

He probably had those foam earplugs in. I know i cant hear well from using howitzers with no ear protection and with those in Even with the amplifying hearing protection i cant hear crap. I could see it. On another note. The military is thinking of using comps on the rifles. Yeah ok. Three rounds. Your freakin deaf with ringing for two days.