Howard

IDPA Match - sign up starts 7pm tonight 3/30

Sign-up opens tonight at 7pm at: http://shootnscoreit.com/idpa/match/652/

Match is Sunday April 12th 6-10pm, four great stages using both ranges.

16355891054_f392a265bd_b_d.jpg

Open to members and Non-members alike.  Those that have never shot IDPA must take intro course Thursday evening before the match: http://rtsponline.com/introduction-to-idpa/

if that range wasn't essentially in ny(close enough), i'd consider signing up. no way in hell can i drive to the tip of nj up there though. really wish some south jersey clubs would do something on sundays......it might get me off my lazy azz

if that range wasn't essentially in ny(close enough), i'd consider signing up. no way in hell can i drive to the tip of nj up there though. really wish some south jersey clubs would do something on sundays......it might get me off my lazy azz

Not sure what you mean by close to NY at the tip of NJ.  RTSP is in Randolph which is not far from Morristown in Morris County.

If you are looking for something closer to you there is an IDPA match Sunday morning at Old Bridge Rifle and Pistol Club - I plan to do both matches that day.

Howard on stage 4. Whats the furthest distance. 15 yards ?

Since it's on range 2 it will probably be about 13-14 yards.  Basically whatever the maximum is we can safely accommodate in front of the ports.

I agree... had a lot of fun shooting my first match.  Learned a heap and met a lot of good people.  Thanks for running it.  I don't know what your benchmarks are but it seemed to all go pretty smooth overall.  Look forward to future matches.

-Ed

I agree... had a lot of fun shooting my first match.  Learned a heap and met a lot of good people.  Thanks for running it.  I don't know what your benchmarks are but it seemed to all go pretty smooth overall.  Look forward to future matches.

-Ed

Glad you guys enjoyed the match.  The next one will be at its normal time which is the first Sunday of the money - May 3rd this time around.  Registration opens the normal second monday before the match at 7pm (April 20th this go around).  The link is: http://shootnscoreit.com/idpa/match/687/

For those of you that want to try other IDPA matches, I would highly recommend the large outdoor matches that take place at both Old Bridge Rifle and Pistol, and Easton Fish and Game.  Old Bridge is the second sunday of the month and I believe Easton is on the fourth sunday of the month.  Registration for Old Bridge is done on Practiscore and Easton is on Shootnscoreit.