nitrospaz9

Paracord slings

I've recently started making Paracord Slings for rifles. Figured I'd check on here to see if anyone would like one made? Could use some extra cash on the side but who couldn't really. Let me know if you're interested.

Post a pic or two with some rudimentary pricing. I could be interested.

C

That can't possibly be 550 cord. Why would anybody make it in bright, eye catching colors? Is this like civilian parachute stuff or just some gimmick product? I really don't know.

Every time I see this stuff I think about summer camp as a kid and how they taught boys to braid bracelets. Something masculine about it :) I guess I'll just never understand it. Try crochet :)

I've got enough of the stuff to fill the empty box of a case of beer. Never found a practical use for it. It may be 550 under tension but it sure as heck aint under shear, if it runs over any corner it will snap with a good leaning into it. Poly and rope are superior for anything other than making bracelets and suspension lines. BTW I got all mine for free :)