45Doll

NJ2AS Initiates Sweeney Recall?

There's the proof! If this recall effort fails, he will do everything in his power to make the limit 10 rounds!

He must be stopped now!!!!

Ten rounds? NY has a 7-round limit, which is where we're headed. This is so goddamn stupid. 

It's time to pull the plug on this out-of-touch organization. 

"He must be stopped!!" indeed. Go stop him, Buckey. Go ahead. 

Iron workers are a different breed too. Takes a lot of balls for that job.

Sweeny had been playing this Former Iron Worker thing for his entire career. How long did he actually work the steel, does anyone know?  I know he was the Business Agent but I just can’t visualize Sweeny and a spud wrench connecting I-beams in midair.

Awesome picture.

If you have Netflix dial up "Men at Lunch" they did a film about it. Here's the Netflix description. Inspired by the iconic 1932 photo of 11 unnamed workers eating lunch atop a steel girder, filmmaker Seán Ó Cualáin sets out to learn their identities

If I had to pick someone to cozy up to from the inevitable crop of Democrats who will rule us henceforth, it would not be Weinberg or some of those other fossilized whiney broads or emasculated boy-men in the legislature. Because of his background and the area he represents, it would be Sweeney. 

As I've posted several times before you don't win by banging your shoe on the podium or by ignoring reality. Like it or not Sweeney is our reality. Whether he's elected governor or remains in the NJ Senate, recalling him accomplishes nothing but to stir up a hornet's nest. However long he remains in whatever office will be hell for NJ gun owners.

WRONG WRONG WRONG. Haha I get adamant some times. Nothing personal.

Those individuals do not generally vote. They're too drunk or high or busy cashing their checks to go to the polls. "Wha? yessaday uh 'lection?"

I have demonstrated over and over, mathematically to the seventh decimal place, philosophically to the point of proving Beelzebub exists and lives in my basement, and more logically than any analysis of Fermat's theorem, how we could overwhelm them. 

But you guys go to these damn meetings about secret strategies that nobody has every before considered. You give money to organizations that validate instead of challenging justifiable need, you support one-off solutions like jury nullification and getting Mr. Almeida a handgun carry permit. 

Mark my words. We have until November, 2016. Nineteen f-ing months. After that it's totally, completely over. New York City gun laws for NJ. The bills will come quickly, one after the other, and all will be signed. 50 caliber bans, mag restrictions that make all of us felons, ammo purchase restrictions. Gun shops will drop like flies. You don't like OGAM? You'll freaking love OGAY or OGAL. Provided it's a single-shot .22lr training rifle with an automatic bolt lock after 3 rounds are fired.

Barring legislative action you can kiss your gun rights in this state, as well as your asses, farewell.

We'll disagree, between those folks and public workers the democrats rule the state.

We'll disagree, between those folks and public workers the democrats rule the state.

You LET them rule the state. Last election just 35% of eligible voters turned out. A fair number of seats were won by less than 2000 votes. Some by just a couple of hundred. The solution to taking back our state is so simple, so obvious. And it doesn't take a panel of lawyers or some far away court to sprinkle fairy dust on our sorry asses.

All it takes is for you to vote and convince one or two like-minded people to vote as well.

Instead we are instructed by NJ2AS and ANJRPC not to vote but to email and call as many democrats as we can, and as often as we can, to lecture them on our constitutional and God-given rights. Can't beat Sweeney in a real election? Recall him!

Don't forget, next time NJ2AS or ANJRPC tells you to drive to Trenton to testify before stone-faced democrat committee members to take a day off from work to do so. That plan has worked great! Let's keep it going! I love those Youtube videos of our pro2A officials smirking while Joe from Jersey City berates the legislators he's trying to convince. Way to win! Yay!

Well, reading the news, he's a little upset.

1 if recall doesn't work and he becomes governor we get 10 rds.

2 if no recall he becomes governor we get 10 rds

3 if recall works, maybe we don't get 10 rds

I vote, my wife votes. We encourage everyone we know to vote. I can't understand why people don't vote!

Well, reading the news, he's a little upset.

1 if recall doesn't work and he becomes governor we get 10 rds.

2 if no recall he becomes governor we get 10 rds

3 if recall works, maybe we don't get 10 rds

I vote, my wife votes. We encourage everyone we know to vote. I can't understand why people don't vote!

It is a done deal anyway and i think we all know it already. Any demorat gov will be on anti auto pilot.

Like it or not, we're all in...

2A is pretty strong in District 3, there are many good Republicans in the Assemblyman, Freeholder positions in these counties.

Sweeny strikes me as the revengeful type, if the recall fails miserably, every gun owner is going to pay.

Election is 2017, so Feb 2018 is when it's over.

When is the prior legislative election, the last one where Christie will be governor, and we have the potential for a republican-controlled legislature? That's the one. February 2018, when a democrat is sworn in as governor, is a constant. By then it will already be way too late.

You LET them rule the state. Last election just 35% of eligible voters turned out. A fair number of seats were won by less than 2000 votes. Some by just a couple of hundred. The solution to taking back our state is so simple, so obvious. And it doesn't take a panel of lawyers or some far away court to sprinkle fairy dust on our sorry asses.

All it takes is for you to vote and convince one or two like-minded people to vote as well.

Instead we are instructed by NJ2AS and ANJRPC not to vote but to email and call as many democrats as we can, and as often as we can, to lecture them on our constitutional and God-given rights. Can't beat Sweeney in a real election? Recall him!

Don't forget, next time NJ2AS or ANJRPC tells you to drive to Trenton to testify before stone-faced democrat committee members to take a day off from work to do so. That plan has worked great! Let's keep it going! I love those Youtube videos of our pro2A officials smirking while Joe from Jersey City berates the legislators he's trying to convince. Way to win! Yay!

I think you have a case of mistaken identity. I vote in every election. Secondly I've never read a word written by NJ2AS and only have read the payment instructions for my cherry ridge membership from ANJRPC.

Democrats are much better at stirring up the vote or there really aren't that many republicans.

By their nature the democrats don't care about your constitutional or God given rights. They only care about pandering to those that will get them elected over and over again.

Finally since I've never voted for a democrat, I don't feel I let them rule the state.

I think you have a case of mistaken identity. I vote in every election. Secondly I've never read a word written by NJ2AS and only have read the payment instructions for my cherry ridge membership from ANJRPC.

Democrats are much better at stirring up the vote or there really aren't that many republicans.

By their nature the democrats don't care about your constitutional or God given rights. They only care about pandering to those that will get them elected over and over again.

Finally since I've never voted for a democrat, I don't feel I let them rule the state.

I'll echo this

2A is pretty strong in District 3, there are many good Republicans in the Assemblyman, Freeholder positions in these counties.

Sweeny strikes me as the revengeful type, if the recall fails miserably, every gun owner is going to pay.

I concur, I grew up( sorta) in his district I'm familiar with the lay of the land

For every one of you, two don't vote. Just on pure numbers 1 million NJ gun owners, say half don't care or are too old or disabled = 500,000. Assuming same participation rate that means 300,000+ don't vote. If you could get just 1/3 of them to vote that's 100,000 votes. That's easily enough to turn both legislative houses around. I'm not asking for a miracle, just that one in ten gun owners over current numbers vote. 

even without this, he'll screw us as much as he can when he's governer

Christie conditionally vetoed a few bills. Could Sweeney instantly sign em?

Christie only did it to pander for republican nomination for president. He's a gun hater and supported the AWB as AG.

If he gets pushed out of the running is guess he's support future gun legislation.

Gunforhire radio gave a little head's up on the recall project in this past past weekend's radio podcast.

Next weekend's GFH show they're having NJ2AS President Alexander Roubian as a guest.

I heard Roubain talk about the recall at Banger's a couple of months ago, his plan is based on the

successful recall effort in Colorado last year.

The more people that know about this, the better the chance of pulling it off.

When does this start?  I've heard about it in the beginning but now that they've filed the paperwork, isn't there a time limit to collect signatures?

Getting 25% off registered voters to sign is going to be a challenge but it's not Patterson or Jersey City. It's rural South Jersey.  If there is a chance anywhere, there is a chance here.

Christie only did it to pander for republican nomination for president. He's a gun hater and supported the AWB as AG.

He was a US Attorney, not Attorney General.

I'm not sure what he did or didn't do, but the Department of Justice makes it pretty clear that a US Attorney is not to take a position on any pending legislation.

He was a US Attorney, not Attorney General.

I'm not sure what he did or didn't do, but the Department of Justice makes it pretty clear that a US Attorney is not to take a position on any pending legislation.

Posted Image

Talking about this I presume ^^^^^^^