brucin

Eagle Arms Split Rock Show 4/11-4/12

Going to head out to this on Saturday and visit relatives in the area. Anyone ever go to this show? Is it any good?

700 tables so there should at least be plenty to look at.

I like the split rock show, always a good time. Last time I was there someone had a negligent discharge checking their gun. Dispite hitting the deck I still had a great day.

I was standing about 10 feet from that idiot. I can't tell you how it feels to think you are in a 'safe' area and hear a gunshot feet away.

I was standing about 10 feet from that idiot. I can't tell you how it feels to think you are in a 'safe' area and hear a gunshot feet away.

Yeah man I had to check my drawers afterwards. I wasn't far away either. My brother in law just stood there didn't flinch, and said "what was that"? Lol. I was on the ground hahha.

WTF is a 'safe' area? I that like a 'gun free zone,' 'violence free zone,' or 'no nukes zone' ???

I assure you a large minority of the people attending were carrying loaded firearms if that is what you mean by a 'safe' area.

It was a good show. Luckily no negligent discharge but did see a vendor clear a pistol to show a customer and a live round popped out.

Parking was a pain and had trouble getting out because cars were blocking the road. What is with the private toll road?

I was a bit disappointed. A lot less stuff for sale than last time. No Sarco either.

I did buy some LSA-T that won't mix and I was offered some "Korean War Era" M16 magazines.

WTF is a 'safe' area? I that like a 'gun free zone,' 'violence free zone,' or 'no nukes zone' ???

I assure you a large minority of the people attending were carrying loaded firearms if that is what you mean by a 'safe' area.

I may have used the wrong term but I meant an area where I feel many people try to practice good gun safety. Sellers check their guns before displaying, buyers don't point a gun at someone and pull the trigger. But obviously it's not like that all. Sometimes I think people are safe with guns when it's the opposite.

I may have used the wrong term but I meant an area where I feel many people try to practice good gun safety. Sellers check their guns before displaying, buyers don't point a gun at someone and pull the trigger. But obviously it's not like that all. Sometimes I think people are safe with guns when it's the opposite.

The worst gun handling you will ever see is at a gun show. Gun shops probably come in second. Usually sad, often frightening.