Polak

9mm Rifle bug hit me?

I'm getting more and more interested in 9mm rifles for some reason. I recently picked up an MP5 clone from Atlantic Firearms and now I'm considering this ($1589 beauty):

akx9riflepoly.jpg

10 round mags are about $15 but my concern, is the barrel extension a flash hider? Other than that, it seems legal in NJ.

If that is a flash hider, what would it cost for someone to drill out the blind pin, remove the barrel extension, and blind pin a new one (faux suppressor)?

I recently bought a Beretta CX4 in 9mm, with the 92FS magazines.  It's a LOT of fun to shoot, and at 25 yds it makes one hole (almost) with the iron sights.  I already have about 20 92 mags for my M9A1, so I wanted that model.

The trigger is a little mushy, so it's going to sierrapapacx4.com this weekend for their full trigger upgrade parts install.

It's a lot of fun.

I have a bunch of lever action 357/38 rifles too, and they are also a lot of fun.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=285845&CAT=288

Lone Wolf Distributors makes a dedicated 9mm AR lower receiver that takes Glock mags. It states gunsmithing is necessary if you do not use their upper receiver. Another option that is definitely less costly.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=285845&CAT=288

Lone Wolf Distributors makes a dedicated 9mm AR lower receiver that takes Glock mags. It states gunsmithing is necessary if you do not use their upper receiver. Another option that is definitely less costly.

Not about costing less. Having something different than you normally see is what I like.