Sign in to follow this  
AlDente67

I cannot recomend this gun

Browsing around for some reviews on the .45 Beretta Storm (carbine) and stumbled upon this:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/14/1187075/-My-Review-of-the-Beretta-Cx4-Storm-and-Some-Thoughts-on-Owning-Semiautomatic-Guns

At first, I thought the Kos was an odd spot for a gun review, but it quickly saw what the real gist of the 'review' was soon after the reviewer complained that a short carbine is not great for hunting deer a mile away. (The search link did not include the latter part of the link description)...but 'let's move on to getting rid of your guns'

According to Wiki:

The Cx4 Storm was the primary weapon used in a deadly school shooting that occurred at Dawson College on September 13, 2006. The gun had been acquired legally, and a coroner's inquest into the shooting recommended that the Cx4, along with all semi-automatic rifles, should be banned in Canada.[3][4]Sales of the weapon in Canada increased following the shooting.[5]  Haha!

No doubt which is where the author researched his review.

As a southpaw .45acp addict, I really like my CX-4

In this caliber it's really only a 100yd gun, but that's ok

That's why I practice at 200/300/600 with my .223 spacegun with iron sights

My short wishlist (given the 2C:39 and 58 restrictions here in the gulag) includes the handgun companion to this piece, the Beretta/Stoeger Cougar 8045.

If anyone here has one and would like to sell, I'm in the market (and with permits)