tennturk

J&J Gunworks Clementon, NJ

I was wandering through some threads about a month ago and someone had mentioned a gun shop in Celmenton on the White Horse Pike that I had never heard of. I have driven passed it almost every day for the last 2 years and never knew it existed. It's J&J Gunworks and it is ran out of the back of J&J Auto Sales. The township won't allow him to put a sign out front which explains its elusiveness. It's a little blue building with a small parking lot with a couple cars for sale in it. You walk in the front door and say the secret words, "I'm here for the guns!". You are then led to the right through an office and into a garage that has been converted to small gun shop.

The website is a little misleading compared to what is actually in the store. The site links to his wholesaler's inventory that is available to him but the actual shop only has about 8-12 long guns (rifles and shotguns) and about maybe 8 handguns. The rest of the inventory consisted of a little bit of ammo, some neutered mags for various firearms, targets, blah blah blah...it's a small place so there's not a ton of inventory. Now to the meat and potatoes, prices. Transfer fees $45 + NICS, ammo $ I dunno...lol...I forgot to look but he did say that he would rather customers go to the gun shows/big box stores because he feels bad charging what he would have to just make it worth it, guns $extremely reasonable. I asked about a Tavor and he quoted me at $1750ish depending on which vendor has it that day, but another place with a range attached to it told me $2050 that same day...wtf. And he said that he can do minor compliance work like pin and weld, but really nothing beyond that.

Overall the guy, Joe I think was his name, was really cool and personable. We talked for a little bit and he said I was the third guy to come in that week that heard about him on the forum. So if you're in the Camden County, Gloucester County black hole of bad FFL's I approve of J&J Gunworks and urge you check him out.