Bully

Stand Hunters: What Do You Bring And How Do You Bring It?

For those that hunt from a stand, what do you bring to your stand for a day of hunting and how do you get it there? Do you have a pack with a bunch of stuff or do you carry a few essentials in your pockets? What are your absolute must have items?

Christopher

Back pack with with couple extra tree pegs for hanging stuff extra cheap bow release .bottle of scent spray , snacks if you drink soda or anything carbonated crack the bottle at the truck nothing worse when its dead quit and you go to open a soda and pessshhhh., range finder gloves , knife  flash light with extra battery's roll of tracking tape surgical gloves for gutting deer , cell phone for games or texting your buddy on those all day sits.

oh and most important if you hunt alone and if you shoot a deer a deer drag sled that rolls I leave mine in the truck after gutting a deer ill bring my bow and stuff back to the truck and grab the deer sled . you can  get them around $30

He may have access to a quad w/ winch and a short drag...LOL

Backpack with: my harness, sent spray, knife, bag of peanut M&Ms, latex gloves for gutting, bottle of water, crossbow crank cocker, bio discharge bolt, flashlight, deer drag, cough silencer, binoculars, plastic zip lock bag for the heart, my phone (I steal WiFi from the neighborhood of McMansions I hunt in the middle of, to watch the Giants games on Sundays), scent wafers, my written permission to be on private property, that's about it. My truck is only about 50 yards from my stand on the street.

Didn't I see this post over on the hunting forum?