Kevin125

First couple of pistols

Adding to my list, primarily for my daughter who shot my AR last week and loved it, a Ruger 22/45 Lite.  I'll let her pick the variation from some I'll show her.  From what I see, it's an accurate target pistol, which is how she'd use it... and how I'd use when she not shooting.

What pointed me to it was my local dealer.  Said they like it partly because people seem to have few problems with it.  I was worried about endless jams since it's a .22 but he said that shouldn't be the case.    Then I found a bunch of comments in another thread.  Seems to be a recommended choice from enough people.  If I can shoot one before buy I will but I'll probably just buy it. Seems like a decent choice.

Newtonian.  Jury's is still out on the revolver.  Eventually, yeah. I'll have one. GP100 looks like agood choice.  But it may not be one of the first 3.  Thanks.

Permits came through today from Manalapan PD. Will pick them up tonight.  Going to ask for an extension when I pick them up.

April 28th to June 23rd.

Not too bad since a reference of mine took 3 weeks to return the reference form.

Off to the shop on Thursday AM.  Beretta and a Ruger .22 (for my daughter to use) are first.  Not sure about #3.  Revolver will be in next batch for sure.  Leaning toward a VP9 for #3.

Pete, Thanks again for the pistol intro.  And Joe P, thanks for the offer to try out your 96A1 and VP9.  Sry we couldn't meet up.  I've got almost no free time these days.

Permits came through today from Manalapan PD. Will pick them up tonight. Going to ask for an extension when I pick them up.

April 28th to June 23rd.

Not too bad since a reference of mine took 3 weeks to return the reference form.

Off to the shop on Thursday AM. Beretta and a Ruger .22 (for my daughter to use) are first. Not sure about #3. Revolver will be in next batch for sure. Leaning toward a VP9 for #3.

Pete, Thanks again for the pistol intro. And Joe P, thanks for the offer to try out your 96A1 and VP9. Sry we couldn't meet up. I've got almost no free time these days.

Had fun. Your daughter (sure its for your daughter ;) ) will enjoy the 22. No recoil and very accurate.