Sign in to follow this  
Dropper33

Shooters Little Egg Harbor

I went to Shooters for the first time last week to use the range and thought I would leave a positive review here. I went with a first timer and brought my SR9 and rented an SR22 for her to start off with.

The gun and range section is great. They have a huge selection of firearms and accessories for sale and the staff was friendly and helpful. The best part was the attentive RO that was on duty while we were there. I believe his name was Jimmy. He was aware the whole time and very helpful with my guest who was shooting for the first time. He was a much better teacher than I am.

My only experiences with ranges before were the 2 in Lakewood and this was a much better experience. If you have a chance it is worth a visit.

Dropper,

I like it there, too, but I have not joined up due to the distance from my home. Brick Armory is being renamed and improved by super awesome people and should be opening up soon. 

Maybe give them another chance if you are thinking of paying for a membership. Certainly closer to Beachwood.