Sign in to follow this  
S14Swap240sx

Greetings from Point Pleasant

Hey everyone! Names Jon, Been reading and following along on these forums for the past 2 years or so. Finally made an account and looking forward to getting to know people.

Been spending alot of time over on akfile reading up a bunch on ak builds and finally got the ball rolling on a few, Hope to be able to provide some constructive advise relating to them, but ultimately its still new a venture for me, learning as i go, 

Thanks! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• 2 recent purchases. Still works in progress.
    • Bump! Added some ammo to sweeten the deal and lowered the price
    • Ok thanks guys, I’ll check them out.,
    • Kimber ultra carry ll SS 45acp like new  with OWB holster  800 OBO        Quote   Edit  Reply to this topic...     GO TO TOPIC LISTING NEXT UNREAD TOPIC                       RECENTLY BROWSING   1 MEMBER Mack5bunch NJGF/SlavGuns Gun Giveaway!   Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items SUPPORTING VENDORS   RTSP By RTSP1                        0    0     Woodland Park Range - Gun For Hire By gunforhire                        0    3     Sunrise Antiques & Auctioneers By sunriseantiques                        0    0     Tactical Training Center By Maksim                        0    0     Freedom Sports LLC By FreedomSportsLLC                        0    3   LATEST TOPICS 10,172 Daily humor thread By Maksim Started January 9, 2012 1 WTS Beretta 1301 Tactical 12 Ga Shotgun-Marine By jjatrapper6841 Started 18 hours ago 7 Good kennel By charleslee Started April 13 1 Sporting Clays fundraising event at Red Wings By accline Started 7 hours ago 8 FBI says Chinese hackers preparing to attack US infrastructure By ESB Started April 23   POSTS Daily humor thread By 10X · Posted 3 hours ago The younger generation offers their opinions on marriage: 1. HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY? -You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming. -- Alan, age 10 -No person really decides before they grow up...  Daily humor thread By JohnnyB · Posted 3 hours ago Both very true but the clot shot one in especially on target! WTS Beretta 1301 Tactical 12 Ga Shotgun-Marine By High Exposure · Posted 4 hours ago Oh man! If that wasn’t the Marine version, I’d jump on it.  Is that a Gen 1 or Gen 2 gun?      Daily humor thread By silverado427 · Posted 4 hours ago   Good kennel By silverado427 · Posted 4 hours ago I used Robinwoods kennel in Tuckerton         Privacy Policy   Contact Us Copyright 2009 - 2020 NJGF 2A Media. Inc.Powered by Invision Community  
    • Macro comp with red dot  aproxx 50 rounds through it  and holster  900       Quote   Edit