Polak

1000rnds Wolf Gold .223 IN CAN - $303.99 free ship

In case you missed the $299.99 shipped for the 1000 which is out of stock, this is in stock for only $3 more you get an issued/used can.

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/wolf-gold-223-ammo-ammo-can.html

wolf-gold-223-ammo-in-ammo-can.jpg

EDIT: They changed to $12 shipping!!!!

Still a great deal at $315 shipped.

The deal where it's shipped in the can appeals to my lazy side, as I don't have to put the stuff away.  Just open the box, shove the can in with the rest of my ammo, and I'm done.  

I already have 1000 rounds of this sitting around from the last time it was on sale, but I'm thinking of getting more at this price.

Can anyone tell me if this is decent stuff?  I don't need deadly accurate, but does it cycle reliably, and is it reasonably accurate?

I ordered this like 2 weeks ago, great deal, fast shipping. I ordered on Wednesday, got my package on Monday.

Ammo can was supposed to be "used" but it looks brand new. No rust, color is solid, yellow markings are complete, no chipping away

Haven't shot it yet, but I've seen people shoot a couple hundred rounds at the range with no problem.