Sign in to follow this  
Rob0115

S&W 610

Anyone have a 10mm revolver?  I bought one used and I am picking it up tonight and was curious of impressions and whether or not you've shot 40 S&W out it.

610's are much coveted and command pretty good prices, usually >$1K. What barrel length and fluted or unfluted cylinder? For general shooting Ranch Products moon clips are good. They have a website, but all you get from that is a phone number - you have to go old school and call them and talk to an actual human being.

You'll need one of these...

http://www.mooncliptool.com/

He'll have clips also, as will Revolver Supply and TK Custom.

and a moon clip stripper from Brownells...

http://www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories/speedloaders-accessories/moonclip-accessories/moon-clip-stripper-prod6727.aspx

and you're GTG.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I paid a decent price, much less than 1k. It's super clean but not the most desirable model. It's a non-fluted 6" but it's got all the original packaging and it's an excellent shape.

I paid a decent price, much less than 1k. It's super clean but not the most desirable model. It's a non-fluted 6" but it's got all the original packaging and it's an excellent shape.

Sounds like you did real good.

:zzthiwwop:

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I shot it on Saturday and it was awesome. I'm going to heat up some of the loads I was making as it was a bit tame in the revolver. The 40s were like a BB gun.

Now I just need a 929 to make my wheel gun collection somewhat complete.