Scorpio64

Hunting Licence Renewal

Have you had a fishing license within the past decade, since the state went from the hand written licenses to the computer printed style? If so they give you a CID# aka (Conservation ID #), it will be on your license. Once they issue you that number its yours for life. If you have that it will be easier when you go to the licensing agency to renew.

1993 was a good year! Think I probably felt my first titty, listening to Nirvana in 10th grade lol.

I still have several old hunting licenses, I should be okay then.

Yep should be fine. Once you have a new style license from a licensing agent, next year you can just renew online from the comfort of your home.

I still have to find out if I ever did the course. I know when I was younger I took "some sort of course" but I'm not positive what it was. I remember shooting clays during it. I'll have to ask my Dad. Meant to do that today but as always I got side tracked. As in "side tracked" I mean watching TV and drinking beer/grilling. Sorry.

I still have to find out if I ever did the course. I know when I was younger I took "some sort of course" but I'm not positive what it was. I remember shooting clays during it. I'll have to ask my Dad. Meant to do that today but as always I got side tracked. As in "side tracked" I mean watching TV and drinking beer/grilling. Sorry.

If you took it they issued you a little card, that says you successfully completed the course. You will need that card or an old expired license with your name on it to get a new license.

I didn't buy a hunting license for the last 30 years or so....... until last year. All I gave them was one of my old licenses from the late 80's and no problem. I did not need my NJ firearm safety completion card (whatever it's called) from 1974.  But Florida took a copy of that for my formal training for my cc permit app.