mikeyjones

What to get as investment?

I dont know what you have but on gun-broker yo can always make more than 1% on your investment providing that you don't overpay

HK P7

SW Model 29

SW Model 66

Lugers in good condition

Colt Python

I like this list. big fan of the P7 and the Python. If you get a python make sure you get one with a box.

newer guns arent investments, especially any thing polymer.....  They are still injection molding them.  Military from the world wars is the way to go, there are some excellent deals out there.  Someone I know recently picked up a luger that was surrendered by SS Major Gustav Knittel  to Michel Thomas  and brought back with paperwork for $600.00.  if you can find history or provinance it makes things more and more valuable.  Because of Knittel's role in the Malmedy Massacre, and Thomas' role in counter intelligence, that pistol is absolutely priceless. 

A cheaper investment in guns are Mausers, Enfields, and Mosins! These can still be found,if you look hard enough for a decent price! These will most likely appreciate in value.

They certainly won't go down in value! Especially if they are in good condition with matching numbers!