Sign in to follow this  
Jim Norman

OBCATS May 24th USPSA Match

We are shooting on Memorial Day Weekend. Match registration link is up, buy only members of Old Bridgecan register until later this week. We are trying something new this month, if you have shot Steel recently at Old Bridge you are familiar with the Steel Scoring Registration forms. This month we are giving online squadding a whirl.

Look for our regular 7 stage match. As awlays we appreciate those that show up early and stay late. Also why not try yor hand at stage design? It isn't that difficult. You can sketch it up with crayon on a napkin and sent a photo to Dave or I and we'll put it on paper for you.

I registered on the steel scoring site last night but all I could do was pick an event, division and squad. I tried to register for production minor but it says production major, it wont let me change it and theres no option for minor.

I registered on the steel scoring site last night but all I could do was pick an event, division and squad. I tried to register for production minor but it says production major, it wont let me change it and theres no option for minor.

It shouldn't matter, production doesn't really have a choice, it is minor for everything.