45Doll

New Jersey Rep Takes Her Phobias To D.C.

Watson-Coleman is off on the expected foot. Not getting anywhere with guns? Let's try for ammunition.

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2015/05/bonnie_watson_coleman_to_inroduce_bill_to_restrict.html#incart_river

This also was mentioned on News12NJ this afternoon.

Another clueless dumass. People go thru that in a weekend.

They really need to crawl into a hole and see if they can find a clue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How about she spends more time with her felonious kids.  And now that their out, how they are getting county jobs, or how mom proposed a bill to not allow employers to ask about your criminal record during the employment process.  She is a first class tool!

WAIT? dont most online ammo places want id already? i know i've emailed my dl and fpid to a couple. 

1,000 rounds? she is smarter than you guys think. she chose that number, 'cause it's one that she feels that she can get other legislators to back. one big enough that she can easily attempt to ridicule anyone standing against it.

Yea, most do. But they don't report the buyers. Not good idea in any number.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yea, i knew there was supposedly no reporting of the buyer.........and i fully agree with the fact that there should be no reporting. i was simply making note of the number she picked. the unwashed masses will back her, 'cause to them it seems like a lot.

little steps.

This is yet another example that illustrates the need that politicians be required to have mental health background checks before and after taking office.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

She's doing just fine. Let her screw around with this as long as she wants.

Stupid demotard.  Why would people buy in bulk like that?  Oh wait, the same reason people go to Costco and buy stuff in bulk.  Heck I just ordered 2,000 yesterday, does that make me an extra bad bad guy?  Does she realize the criminals are the only ones that buy just one box at a time :)

How about she spends more time with her felonious kids.  And now that their out, how they are getting county jobs, or how mom proposed a bill to not allow employers to ask about your criminal record during the employment process.  She is a first class tool!

She helped get legislation through to help felons get jobs after release. The constituents still backed her. I really want to run against her some day.

Stupid demotard.  Why would people buy in bulk like that?  Oh wait, the same reason people go to Costco and buy stuff in bulk.  Heck I just ordered 2,000 yesterday, does that make me an extra bad bad guy?  Does she realize the criminals are the only ones that buy just one box at a time :)

Exactly!  (Well, minus your being an extra bad bad guy.)  Someone looking to commit mass murder would only need a couple of hundred rounds at most.

Who's going to carry 1000 rounds into a movie theater?

Exactly!  (Well, minus your being an extra bad bad guy.)  Someone looking to commit mass murder would only need a couple of hundred rounds at most.

Are we talking a matinee or Saturday night in Pennsauken?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting

Why did the media concetrate on the "assault" rifle and not the shotgun or pistol?

In that njm.com article Bonnie is shown with the stepfather of Tre'Devon Lane who was killed. Apparently this kid was a great kid with a promising future but he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. A quick search seems to indicate the killers are still out there as of October 2014 according to this njm article I want them to see my tears' - Trenton's unsolved homicides leave families to grieve in frustration. So if that’s case wouldn’t Watson's time be better spent looking for the killers (since Trenton is Watson’s  hometown) instead of trying make a connection between this kid’s death and online sales which likely has nothing to do with the case?

So if the killers are still at large, how do we know the ammo was ordered online?  Redonkulous connection.  More BS spin. We are all responsible but no one person is responsible, please.

Hey Magnawing, just saw you over at the Italian named forum. Regarding our state rep, I wish I could be so optimistic as some of the above, but never underestimate the gullibility of low intelligence voters or the deviousness of our elected officials. Just take a look at where we are now.

This kind of reminds me when some politician from NY said that if you are buying a lot of nails you should get reported to the police.

" Anyone seeing anyone buying components, any type of BBs or ball bearings -- a large amount of nails, even -- report that to police,"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-pete-king-merchants-selling-ball-bearings-beauty-products-should-notify-police

aaa3_607.jpg

NJ politics at its finest.

Even if something as silly as this were to pass, there would be so many names forwarded to the AG daily that it would be useless.