Lalo

Shotgun Shootout! @ Clinton WMA Saturday 5/30

For some reason I couldn't edit the poll to reflect a yes/no attendance and also show who submitted a vote so I removed it.

Hopefully we'll have a good turnout. I'll be heading to EFGA afterwards too if anyone wants to check it out.

Nice! We're pretty set then. I've got a box of clays I'm bringing along. Hope others have clays as well. I can make a run to Dick's if need be.

I have a couple cases in the garage

I believe. Walmart had a rollback, and I had a shopping cart with me one afternoon lol.

And I'm bringing the KSGB) installing the Eotec tonight.

Sounds like we have someone with a license and a thrower so we should be good.

...And I'm bringing the KSGB) installing the Eotec tonight.

Sounds good! Can't wait to shoot one again. The last time someone brought one it was very finicky with ammo and had loading issues even when making sure not to short stoke it. I heard they've made tweaks to resolve most issues though. This will be a good time to run a few hundred rounds through it to break it in.

I'm bringing a couple mossberg 500's and a Saiga12.

Anyone know if there is anything in the rules that would prevent someone from bringing a quadcopter to the range for some aerial shots of the gang?

(I don't have one, just throwing it out there in case someone that has one wants to come...)

Sounds like we have someone with a license and a thrower so we should be good.

Sounds good! Can't wait to shoot one again. The last time someone brought one it was very finicky with ammo and had loading issues even when making sure not to short stoke it. I heard they've made tweaks to resolve most issues though. This will be a good time to run a few hundred rounds through it to break it in.

I'm bringing a couple mossberg 500's and a Saiga12.

I've heard you have to shoot them to get the bugs out too. I love your Saiga 12.

Anyone know if there is anything in the rules that would prevent someone from bringing a quadcopter to the range for some aerial shots of the gang?

(I don't have one, just throwing it out there in case someone that has one wants to come...)

I know it's in the game code that you can't use a drone to hunt with. But I don't recall it saying they're banned on WMA property, or it can't be used to photograph shooting activities on the range. One things for sure I don't think I would fly it over the firing line on a hot range lol.

I'm in if you all don't mind me borrowing your shotties. Haven't picked up a shotgun yet. I'v got shells left over from last Shotgun Shootout I went to , will pick up some clays and will bring some doughnuts. I also have a hunting license if we need it.

I also invited a friend. Will update later if I'll be plus one.

I'm in if you all don't mind me borrowing your shotties. Haven't picked up a shotgun yet. I'v got shells left over from last Shotgun Shootout I went to , will pick up some clays and will bring some doughnuts. I also have a hunting license if we need it.

My guns are up for loan - will bring my 930, 11-87 and Silver Reserve II O/U..

Dude you've been shooting for how long and still don't have a shotgun!? Glenn, get a fu**@ shotgun already  :lol:

Come, we'll have plenty of guns there. You can shoot whatever I bring.