Sign in to follow this  
lhrocker

Shipping time from Palmetto to Andover Hunt and Fish

I just placed an order for a S&W M&P22 to be delivered to Andover H&F.  They sent me an email stating that the firearm was shipped but said they couldn't give a tracking number.  Is this normal?  If so, what is the normal wait to the FFL if it does ship via ground today, if anyone knows?

Thanx - Pete

I just had a Ruger 10/22 shipped from PSA to Andover. It shipped Friday almost 2 weeks ago and they had it the Tuesday after. So if yours shipped today they should have it Monday.

The owner Garret helped me when I went to pick it up and was 100% helpful and excellent customer service/experience. For being so young he's running a great little shop.

Also, PSA didn't give me tracking either.

Thanx for the info InFamous.  I went to Garret's store last weekend and spoke to him at length on guns I wanted to get with the S&W being one of them.  I was going to buy this from him, but given that PSA had such a great price on it, it was kind of a no brainer.

I've bought all of my guns except one from Garrett's shop (some when it was still YOJ, though).

They've been able to price match the last few online deals.  Ends up the same cost as a transfer (within a few bucks) but it's one less vendor to worry about.