RootSki

Hi from Summit

Hey everyone,

I joined this site a while ago, thought I'd say hi.  I'm from Summit, but I'm going to be listing my home soon and moving.  I'd like to go to PA, but I'm not sure about that yet.

I'm kinda new to the shooting sports.  I learned to shoot .22 rifles in the Boy Scouts, then didn't shoot again for 20 years.  I'd really like to become a better shot and start doing IDPA competitions.  

David

Hi David:

It sounds like we have similar shooting history's and I also happen to live in Summit.

Shoot me a private message if you are interested in meeting and introducing ourselves.

Sorry to hear that you are possibly leaving NJ, but I certainly can understand the many reasons to do so.

All the best...

AVB-AMG

Thanks for the warm welcome.  

I currently have 2 handguns.  A Ruger P95 and a S&W Model 66 revolver.  

On my wish list I'd like to add a S&W 15-22 rifle and a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical.  I saw there's a recent thread on the CZ 75.  Good info, thanks.

RootSki:

I recently purchased a new CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Custom 9mm (2014 model), by CZ Custom, to add to my diverse collection of 9mm handguns.  It is probably my most consistantly accurate 9mm, partly due to its all metal construction and its corresponding weight.  You may want to check it out as well.  It is a bit more money than the tactical, but I am glad I decided to go that route...

AVB-AMG