"so you woke up stupid this morning?"

I love that line. I think I will use that one! "So you went to bed last night and this morning you woke up stupid, Uh Huh!!!

Obviously his parents must have used that on him as a child!  I love it!

I posted an article on the same story and everyone on post is calling it suspicious and being very paranoid lol. I think this is great personally. Guy would lost his car and possibly his life in NJ

This is New Jersey. We're paranoid about firearms-related issues because of our environment (surroundings). In most other states, this wouldn't have been a big deal. I always wonder how Justin would have made out if he was allowed to carry the night he got carjacked and killed.

This is New Jersey. We're paranoid about firearms-related issues because of our environment (surroundings). In most other states, this wouldn't have been a big deal. I always wonder how Justin would have made out if he was allowed to carry the night he got carjacked and killed.

Who is Justin?

Okay, thanks.

Yeah, they've made parked cars pretty hard to steal nowadays with the ignition lockouts and all. I don't expect it will hurt the business in Jersey, though. Just need to wait for a victim and a car to come together in any sort of parking lot or area.