67gtonut

Defensive Handgun Drills @ RTSP

I want to give everyone an idea of what the Practical  Defensive Handgun Drills is all about at RTSP...

Here is RTSP's description:

Have you completed Defensive Handgun Skills, Tactical Handgun Skills, or are just ready to take your training to the next level? Run drills designed to enhance and enforce what you have learned. All under the guidance and supervision of an RTSP instructor. You will be navigating obstacles and barricades while using your environment to your advantage. Engage multiple targets on the move in a dynamic open environment. Experience defensive drills that utilize standard light and low light environments. …And each week drills will change to focus on a different skill. This isn’t just a class, this is practice for the real world!

This course is currently run on Tuesday evenings at 7pm and Friday mornings at 8:30am .... the Skills session will run 60+ minutes

Each day will be slightly different from the previous ranging from dry-fire practice to clearing rooms in a defensive skills posture ..... including basic moving and shooting, clearing malfunctions, using concealment, magazine changes, low light situations, etc...

I took RTSP's Level 3 Defensive Handguns Skills Course

and with that, you get the 1st Practical Defensive Drills included....... after that, you are free to come again for only $50 each time....

I have participated in at least 6 of the Practical Drills courses as of now, and plan on going at least once a week from here on..... I have learned so much and have really built up my confidence of my abilities to properly deal with a situation in my home or when I am exercising my 2A rights when I am traveling in free America....

If you have any questions...... please feel free to ask, if I do not know the answer, I will inquire with Rich the Lead RTSP Instructor and get you the answer.....

I am also waiting on a video we took during one of the sessions......

So ...... ask away......