Sign in to follow this  
Polak

Bought a Factory Gold KSG

I haven't taken mine apart yet either. I have no idea. But I did put the Diamond Heads and EOTech on. 2c9ed5a3804734e695df476a47068078.jpg

I think BLF has one too. Maybe he knows how to break it down. I'm looking for a youtube video now.

I know how it's supposed to be done (and it should come out easy) but the coating makes it very tight in there.

I know how it's supposed to be done (and it should come out easy) but the coating makes it very tight in there.

I just found this video, the guy says to tap it with a rubber mallet. Maybe try a little silicone spray? I would test it on a spot first to make sure it dosent effect the finish on your plastic.

I can't even let that alone, no matter how much I try...

"That's what she said."

don't KSG's shoot your hand off?

It's happened. Be aware of why, & you should be fine. KSG's don't shoot people's hands off, idiots with KSG'S in their hands do. The one guy had his vertical foregrip break. That's not really his fault, just a tragic reminder of how dangerous allowing your hand in front of the muzzle can be.