lostcyborg

Hello from Rivervale Ubc

I grew up in River Vale, back when most of the town was open space and had many farms. (It had one traffic light at the time.) River Vale had their own private indoor range and club (RVSC) for decades that I belonged to years ago. It was closed by over-zealous safety nuts who didn't want a shooting range in their town. 

Yeah, you can get away with shooing in Pearl River, but you run a risk with transporting a handgun every time you cross that NJ/NY border.

I grew up in River Vale, back when most of the town was open space and had many farms. (It had one traffic light at the time.) River Vale had their own private indoor range and club (RVSC) for decades that I belonged to years ago. It was closed by over-zealous safety nuts who didn't want a shooting range in their town.

Yeah, you can get away with shooing in Pearl River, but you run a risk with transporting a handgun every time you cross that NJ/NY border.

I have already gotten into a argument with a ignorant cop about that in nyack and the federal transportation code. The funny thing is the man in charge of firearms in rivervale is a legit dude nra member and very passionate about getting you taken care of. I can see how this was once all farm land. Too bad it is not anymore but still very beautiful clean and really development in the town is almost non existent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I have already gotten into a argument with a ignorant cop about that in nyack and the federal transportation code. The funny thing is the man in charge of firearms in rivervale is a legit dude nra member and very passionate about getting you taken care of. I can see how this was once all farm land. Too bad it is not anymore but still very beautiful clean and really development in the town is almost non existent.

Well me stopping and shooting makes it illegal. Not like I'm driving to vt that day.

Here's a bit of history about the town. I lived there when the Blakeney Estate was still standing. The entire farm property behind the house was a gladiola farm, which was the beginning of the development I grew up in. The Pouletsos family that farmed the land and sold the gladiola's to flower shops are also the owners of Conrad's Ice Cream in Westwood.

http://rivervalenj.blogspot.com/

Now the town has become so advanced they have a metal detector at the borough hall to screen those who attend town council meetings, which usually sees the same twelve residents in attendance every two weeks. Progress.