Sign in to follow this  
silverado427

Troy pump action ar.

Yes you can. You must modify them so they won't fit into a SAW.

What would the modification be in this case?  I'm guessing it takes standard AR mags.

Even if it didn't, you'd still get arrested while the state tries to figure out if a small tab/cutout/clip on the magazine makes it different enough to not be considered usable in a semi-automatic.  Actually, by that I mean they'll try to figure out why it *doesn't* make it different enough.

Why not use a bullet button with a Beta mag?

I think the mag would have to be modified so it can't fit into the mag well of a Semi. Like a bump on the front of the mag and a slot on the magwell.

http://www.slickguns.com/product/troy-sporting-ar-pump-action-rifle-556-nato-16-melonite-barrel-10-rounds-folding-5-position-

just might be a just because gun. Just because I got the mags, because I got the ammo and because i havent picked up anything new in a few yrs.(used, yes lol) and it looks fun. Was about to grab the new Henry steel 357 lever but now gotta think a bit....