Sign in to follow this  
Polak

CCI Mini Mags $8 per 100. Gander Mountain 5 box limit. Free shipping over $25

Saw the heading, was trying to decide whether or not to buy more, but no decision needed.

Thanks anyway for posting it.

I say its ok to spend $40 if you think you need it or not. You'll most likely regret not getting it later.

Note - this is the solid point stuff and not the originally linked HP..   (which, IMO, is even better)..   grabbed my 5 boxes of the solid points

Got mine by Fedex today! 

Thanks OP!

Me three!!!  Mine were the hollow points although the outer box only says .22 Long Rifle. DSD1026 you better recheck what you got!

I doubt they would substitute since it would be a different item #.

BTW,  I will take CCI Mini Mags all day long over Thunderbolts.

Me three!!!  Mine were the hollow points although the outer box only says .22 Long Rifle. DSD1026 you better recheck what you got!

I doubt they would substitute since it would be a different item #.

Huh?   what substitution?  the links on this page were for different items.  the original was for HP, the one halfway down the page was for SP...  i was simply pointing out that when someone said "back in stock", it was just a different variety of mini mag.  Either one is good stuff

sorry for any confusion guys, I made the 2nd post in a hurry and guess I didnt clarify it was solid point vs the original post of hp. Wife was honking in the driveway as I typed and also wanted to get it linked ASAP because it usually sells out fast. Any good deal on 22 works these days. dont think hp/solid really matters at the range anyway.

Huh?   what substitution?  the links on this page were for different items.  the original was for HP, the one halfway down the page was for SP...  i was simply pointing out that when someone said "back in stock", it was just a different variety of mini mag.  Either one is good stuff