By now you've probably all heard about this shooting.

White on black crime in a "historic" "church" no less, given gun by parents as a birthday present, "hate crime," "you rape our women"...all the makings of WWIII.

Where are you getting these quotes from? Would like the know more about this dbag kid.

By now you've probably all heard about this shooting

White on black crime in a "historic" "church" no less, given gun by parents as a birthday present, "hate crime," "you rape our women"...all the makings of WWIII.

considering the kid had a drug conviction, i'd venture he was disqualified from owning a firearm. accordingly, his parents should also be charged if they gave him this gun.

I wonder if gun, ammo and magazine sales are skyrocketing today?

Not yet. What kind of gun did he use? Time to stock up if unusual.

Surprised nobody in the church returned fire. Was it a gun free zone?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Most people do not carry into church even if they can.

Most people do not carry into church even if they can.

You wouldn't think you needed to. I just remembered last year while in sc seeing a bunch of no carry signs at places so wasn't sure. If NJ let me protect myself I would carry everywhere possible. Just never know where unthinkable things like this can happen.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

UPDATE: Obama is right about gun violence, depending how 'advanced' is defined

https://research.tdameritrade.com/grid/public/markets/news/story.asp?docKey=1-SN20150618011546&cid=1-SN20150618011546-MIP

Smith and Wesson stock went up after the speech

UPDATE: Obama is right about gun violence, depending how 'advanced' is defined

https://research.tdameritrade.com/grid/public/markets/news/story.asp?docKey=1-SN20150618011546&cid=1-SN20150618011546-MIP

Smith and Wesson stock went up after the speech

Canada - yeah everyone's polite as hell up there... but violence still happens.  Saw a kid got killed trying to find is cell phone just the other day.

And Japan?  Cultural difference...

Roommate Dalton Tyler told ABC News that Roof was “planning something like that for six months.”

“He was big into segregation and other stuff,” Tyler said. “He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself.”

Nice of roommate to try to get him help.

0bamba lies again.  "This never happens in other advanced countries", So now France and Canada among other are not advanced.  What a bozo.  This kid was on mind altering drugs that cause people to become violent.  

Someone tell Obama that the only way to fight fire is with fire. Had everyone been armed in that church, I doubt the guy would even think of attempting to shoot it up.

Disarming citizens will just allow/make it easier for criminals to kill/attempt to kill others like this.