Bully

Recommend Me a Good Trail Camera

I'm starting to look around at trail cams. I will be picking one up for now but may add another in the future. I'm not looking to break the bank, I'd like to keep it in or around $100 if possible. Any recommendations as to brands to look at or avoid and options to consider are all appreciated. Thanks.

Christopher

Also the unfortunate thing is theres others who cant keep there hands to them selves  on NJhunter youll see a ton of posts about folks getting the cams stolen what ive been doing is when I go to set cams I brings 6-8 tree steps I put my cams about 10-12 feet up pointing down on trail or bait my reason is if someone come across my bait or stand most will look for a cam at waist level  and not look up for a cam  and most likely never spot it . . yes it sucks havin to go thru extra steps but even cheap cams get expensive to replace when you have 6-8 cams out .

Cuddy back makes a high quality trail cam but the price reflects the quality. I use Moultrie 880's best bang for the buck imo. Take really nice pictures. I hunt private property, and use metal lock boxes lag bolted to the tree to protect them against a thief without tools.