ADK1113

AR build

7836777487fd540d445551c1625e84ea.jpg7ffa4d7ba15ea70d8dc92092e9bfd5a8.jpga4508583fa1817cbb8ea78c4bc2185aa.jpg

Andersen arms lower $50

PSA upper $35

Lower Parts Kit $30

Velocity Triggers 3 Lb SS $115

GI BCG $120

Colt Gov pro Barrel $95

kinetitech shrouded muzzlebrake $65

UTG pro SS 15" Slim fore end $95

Gas tube YHM low pro Gasblock $38

MFT Minimalist stock $42 (Pinned for NJ compliance)

BCM Mod 0 Grip $20

Magpul Fore grip $20

Magpul Mbus Free from a friend

Magpul MS2 Sling & mount $45

Eotech ExPs 2-$250 from a fellow infantryman

Magpod came free from my combat medic.

EDIT: also forgot to add my gen 1 XMR (eXtended Magazine Release) by Odin Works.

Also: for the ATF/whatever other alphabet soup agency who's watching, don't kick down my doors those are 15/30 rd Magpul

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

She's cute. You take her out yet?

C

A couple times so far. The first two was to Do a battlesight zero on the Ironsights and the Eotech and the second time around was to test the drop in trigger against hard NATO Primers, which it dented with authority. I ran it relatively hard since then. Some shoot&move drills with a couple PA infantry guys I know.i think it totalled to ~550 down range so far. Not FTF or FTE Yet. I need to do a proper range report for yall but last I checked the groups were just about 1 Moa at 100m. I think I could have done better but I was just getting used to the new trigger

7836777487fd540d445551c1625e84ea.jpg7ffa4d7ba15ea70d8dc92092e9bfd5a8.jpga4508583fa1817cbb8ea78c4bc2185aa.jpgAndersen arms lower $50PSA upper $35Lower Parts Kit $30Velocity Triggers 3 Lb SS $115GI BCG $120Colt Gov pro Barrel $95kinetitech shrouded muzzlebrake $65UTG pro SS 15" Slim fore end $95Gas tube YHM low pro Gasblock $38MFT Minimalist stock $42 (Pinned for NJ compliance)BCM Mod 0 Grip $20Magpul Fore grip $20Magpul Mbus Free from a friendMagpul MS2 Sling & mount $45 Eotech ExPs 2-$250 from a fellow infantrymanMagpod came free from my combat medic.EDIT: also forgot to add my gen 1 XMR (eXtended Magazine Release) by Odin Works.Also: for the ATF/whatever other alphabet soup agency who's watching, don't kick down my doors those are 15/30 rd MagpulSent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is pretty.

why do you prefer it backwards? having it on the body will allow you to more easily twist the light to constant on should the need come up.. additionally the light it more supported by having it actually on the body?

To keep it at constant on all I need to do is depress the button in the back all the way down till it clicks. Half pressure turns it on until i release said pressure.

After looking at my set i realized that the head of the flash light lays flush to the rail. So it's just as stable and supported either way. I chose to run it backwards....well Cus I have small hands.

well if it works.. lol I guess thats all that matters.. my OCD is making me crazy about the mount.. but gun looks good..

I promise to only take pictures from the other side so you won't see it. Lolol

d369fe31ef89ceef46add6000c0f719d.jpg

Just added a surefire G2X tactical light on a HSP thorntail mount to round off this project. And yes I know the HSP mount is backwards. I prefer it that way.

Awesome!