Sign in to follow this  
Kevin125

Palmetto State Armory - NJ Docs Requirement

I had forgotten that PSA needed a copy of your FPID and photo Gov issued  ID showing the same address in order ship ammo that "Could" be used in a pistol.  They asked me to email it but I don't like the idea of putting images of those documents in an email.  There are too many compromised systems at retailers.  Plus it sends them through my internet provider's email system and PSA's, whoever they use.  Another place I don't like those documents to ever sit or even pass through.

So they gave me a fax number to use.  Not all that great either but at least it limits where this stuff sits after this transaction.

If you don't like to email your ID, PSA will let you fax it. You should get the fax number from them.  It may change over time.

They were pretty responsive to my request. So they get an A+ in that department.

By the way. They have CCI .22 standard velocity in stock.  10x50 rds $44.99

I last ordered ammo from them over a year ago. I emailed them a copy of my FID etc. had no issues.

Btw, not sure about these days, but they were known then for taking quite a bit of time to ship your order.

So be patient. On a positive note, when I ordered cci 22lr from them, they had no quantity limit and i did recieve everything that i ordered as promised. So yes, absolutely would order from them again.

I've never had to send them that and I've ordered all sorts of ammo from them before.

Same here, I know I have purchased .22 and .45 from them and never had to send anything.

I've never had to send them that and I've ordered all sorts of ammo from them before.

There are places I used to order from (eg. Midway USA) that have recently asked for that documentation, since they last shipped to my NJ address. I just simply changed the address to my new Fl address.  We'll see if they ask for it now...