Sign in to follow this  
sage613

+1 for Dunkelbergers

I go to the Stroudsburg one a lot.

Nice people, bad prices, bad cooperation with Bloomberg. I won't buy a firearm from them because I don't want my information sent to NYC. You also get a lot of weirdos there. Love the used gun rack. 

OK for the last time, Dunklebergers does not send your information to NYC. The three year monitoring agreement ended in 2009!

So.. They were the Neville Chamberlain to Bloombergs Hitler. Still not okay with me. I'm sure DeBlasio could bully them into it if he wanted to.

So.. They were the Neville Chamberlain to Bloombergs Hitler. Still not okay with me. I'm sure DeBlasio could bully them into it if he wanted to.

What don't you understand?  Jerry didn't have the money to fight them in court.  Bloomberg  had unlimited resources. Either compromise or go out of business.

Got it? 

I go to the Stroudsburg one a lot.

Nice people, bad prices, bad cooperation with Bloomberg. I won't buy a firearm from them because I don't want my information sent to NYC. You also get a lot of weirdos there. Love the used gun rack. 

The used gun rack is not what it used to be. A few years ago you could spend decent time looking through their stuff. At the time of my last visit, about 1 year ago, they'd moved most of the used rifles to the other store.