Alex V

Larry Vickers is coming to NJ!

So did any of you from this forum go. I did. Trigger control if the main issue in my book for accuracy. The man can shoot. Accurately. We shot up to about 120 yds at a steel target. That was great to watch.

We did a walk back drill with him out to 125 yards. Where he hit a steel IPSC with a Glock. Upside down (the gun, not LAV).

I was there on Sunday only.  Having taken this class before, as I mentioned, taking half of it a second time was worth it for sure.  Great class.  I shot better this time than last but got knocked out on the Walk Back drill earlier than last time.  Oh well.

Wad there a headcount?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Going by the target array it looks like 24-25 students if it was one student per target.

So how was the class for people who attended? Anybody willing to write up an AAR on this?

Hey guys.  I was at the class this weekend from CT.  Had the Wilson.  Does anyone have any photos from the class that they can share?  I did not take any pictures.  It was great meeting and shooting with you all.  Some very good shooters in the group.

Chris