svt3183

Fiocchi 9mm 20 cents/rd shipped

I never got a shipping email and I ordered on the 2nd! I called today and was told the package was shipped and will be here in 2 days. I told her I never was asked to send a copy of my FID card

and she said they were so busy with orders, they must have overlooked it!  She said next time I order I will need to send FID info.

Did anyone else get shipment without the FPID copy being sent in???

I never got a shipping email and I ordered on the 2nd! I called today and was told the package was shipped and will be here in 2 days. I told her I never was asked to send a copy of my FID card

and she said they were so busy with orders, they must have overlooked it! She said next time I order I will need to send FID info.

Did anyone else get shipment without the FPID copy being sent in???

OMG!! Shut up already about not having to send documentation for something you shouldn't have to "prove" you are eligible to buy in 95 percent of America.

OMG!! Shut up already about not having to send documentation for something you shouldn't have to "prove" you are eligible to buy in 95 percent of America.

I told the lady on the phone that no other online companies that I buy ammo from ask for my FPID! She ignored my statement and said,"your order is on it's way sweetie"!!!

I told the lady on the phone that no other online companies that I buy ammo from ask for my FPID! She ignored my statement and said,"your order is on it's way sweetie"!!!

God bless her!

I was in PA this past weekend. I walked into a Walmart and asked for a few boxes of 9mm, a few boxes of 45 and a few boxes of 223. When the sales person rang it up I didn't stop them and ask them if they wanted to see my NJ FID or if they needed to record what I had just purchased. I just smiled (REALLY BIG SMILE) and said, "Thanks, have a nice day".

Don't get indoctrinated into thinking you have done something wrong or bad when you haven't.

The only other online company that I can recall asking for my FID was Lucky Gunner.  

The only other online company that I can recall asking for my FID was Lucky Gunner.  

Living in PA I think I've sent ID to two companies that really had what I wanted. Out of about 50 companies I've bought from I would guess.

If I lived in NJ, I would try to educate them, but I would not blow them off for requiring it. It's New Jersey. "F me."

And that Fiocchi is yummy. I'm sad I'm not partaking but very pleased to see 2012 prices and availability for y'all.