RealFreakinNato

hey from jackson

Welcome!

Nice collection.  What PSA upper you go with?  I built my first AR last year and went with their 14.7 CHF Mid-length lightweight.  Attached a Wheaton Arms Deployment Comp to it.  I really enjoy it and so does everyone else that had shot it.

i got the 16" PSA 1/7 twist A2 FSB mid gas and i whent with a Dpms Jerry Miculek Comp ... it was back when i didnt really know any parts (first ar i built)

Im in jackson too, absolutely hate the nonsense the chief here drags your paperwork through to slow the permit process. I had a two year time span between when I applied for a new set of pistol permits and they sent me to get refingerprinted... I literally said to the woman at the clerk window you realize our finger print never changes there is no point in this but to waste my time and discourage others from applying for permits on a regular basis. Her response was its the rules here you do it or you don't get your permits. 

Im in jackson too, absolutely hate the nonsense the chief here drags your paperwork through to slow the permit process. I had a two year time span between when I applied for a new set of pistol permits and they sent me to get refingerprinted... I literally said to the woman at the clerk window you realize our finger print never changes there is no point in this but to waste my time and discourage others from applying for permits on a regular basis. Her response was its the rules here you do it or you don't get your permits. 

i might go there for a pistol permit, but i dont want to get fingerprinted again and spend the 75 dollars