checko

Who is running the lantac dragon?

I currently have a griffin armament m4sd ii compensator ready to go on my spr build but I think I may be leaning towards selling it and buying the lantac?

Anyone use the 2, or have feedback on the Lantac? I've seen very good things about the griffin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The best advice I can give it to find a state that doesn't try to jail you for it, and try a few comps side by side on your rifle, somehow.

I've concluded there is no magic to comps. Sure some are better then others, but more importantly some are better for some people and some are better for other people.

I haven't shot the griffin, I have shot the lantac, so I can't compare them, but my reaction to the lantac was "It's a comp, it compensates, but I've shot better". That however is for me and how I hold and shoot a rifle. Your millage may vary.

Funny thing is they probably try them all and settle on a flash hider as it makes less noise.

If you do decide to try the Lantac, Joe Bob's has a 15% off all Lantac products that I received today.  The coupon code is LANTAC15. The 5.56 version is down to $106.21 with free shipping after the coupon.  I'm not sure if that will sway your decision one way or the other.

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Search_a/241.htm?q=Lantac

Wheaton Arms Deployment Comp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5jGyFpOBgs

Want to try it out let me know and we'll meet up.  I still owe you your wrench back.  And several beers.  :)

P.S. - you are now responsible for me looking at Sootch00 and Hickock45 Youtube videos for WAY too long!

Lmao. Hickock sure does like to talk. What range do you go to?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EFGA out in Easton.

And ....... just finished watching Sootc00 review the TriStar T100.  Thank goodness I already have a P01.  But that is a nice looking gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-RgvZJKd0

But seriosuly, take a look at the Wheaon Arms comp.  I like it a lot.  A few people who've shot my rifle how commented how there is very little rise or movement to the side.  They aren't as well know as some comp makers but imho it is very good.

I'm half seriously thinking we need to start a NJGF pass around of comps.

Basically buy the cheapest 16" barrels we can find, take-off frontsight towers, no-name bolt carriers, take-off handguards, and reject upper receivers, built ultra cheap uppers, but then perm attach good comps to them and have like a range day every 6 months where everyone can try all the comps on similar uppers.

Or keep it even cheaper, just have the barrel, bolt, and gas tower with a comp and send that around to people to mount on their own upper. 

Hey, who's got the Dynacomp this week? Checko, you send it to HE who is gonna send the lantac one to Vlad.

That sort of thing.

It would never really work, but it would serve as a teachable moment in the idiocy that is our current law.