Barms

Recommend a fishing reel for me.

For father in law. He fishes barnegat bay or beyond 4 times a week. He is an enthusiast for sure. I was on bass pro shop website. Two speed reel? Multi level? I have no clue.

Is $200 to $300 enough for an awesome reel?

I was thinking bass pro because he will probably exchange it anyway he is very very picky.

Can someone recommend a store closer to barnegat area that has great equipment that would be closer to him? Bu he is the kind of guy he would drive 45 minutes to that store for the best.

Fishermans headquarters in ship bottom. Or Lacey Maine.

Should be able to get something nice for 2-300. Shimano or Penn, maybe avet. Lots of options. For the bay and inshore a two speed is not needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am personally a Penn guy but as the others have said you cant go wrong with Avet or Shimano either. and yeah you don't need a 2 speed reel for inshore fishing. Big +1 for Fishermans headquarters in ship bottom. May I suggest you get him a gift certificate there so he can pick his reel out him self. If all else fails let me know what size reel you are looking for I have a complete set of Penn Internationals and several duplicates that I may be convinced to sell one of the duplicates but I am in flemington 

Fish heads will take care of him if he wants something else. He probably knows George and Laura already if he really fishes 3-4 days a week. I'm a penn guy myself and the service dept in philly has always done me good. He won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk