Moto102

CCW choice.... 5-38spl...6+1 of 40s&w or 5+1 of .45acp

Well the revolver goes bang no matter what. The xds is rough after a few mags.. But we're talking heat of the moment. I shoot them all pretty well. No extreme difference. This is a tough one that why I turn to you guys for opinions

Dead nuts reliability:  S&W, but 38 has always been somewhat suspect as an SD round. (whether true or not is still debated)

Good conceal and Power: XDs in 45. You could carry with the 7 rounder and one in the pipe- 8 rounds.

Kahr is my definite choice to sell. First, I have seen some complaints and Kahr reliability and durability challenged. 2, 6+1 of 40 when you can carry 7+1 of 45. 3, personally I feel like I can place followup shots better with 45 than with 40, but that's me.

It's a tough one twix the S&W and XDs, I have both, but when I can carry it's the 45.

There is nothing questionable nowadays about .38 +P with Gold Dots (not my favorite in other calibers).

If you can really shot them all the same, and none of them ever jam, go with the .40 or whatever you can figure out how to get moarer bullets in there fasterer.

But I doubt that. I bet that .40 is a bit of a handful.

I have a S&W 340PD. It's great and fits in my pocket. I have clip that holds in place.

It's a .357 mag but I shoot .38 critical cefense ammo out of it.