Scottcba1

Glock G43

Anyone have one? Carry one? Shot one recently?  Any issues that you have noticed or see?

I have been doing some reading up on it but interested in first hand experiences from owners.  Looking to get one for a ccw.

Any info i greatly appreciated!

-Scott

I just got a 43 a few days ago.. waiting for a holster now.. I carried it a few days just stuffed in my waste band while waiting for the holster.. it is far more comfortable than the 27.. I should get a chance to shoot it tomorrow.. the mag size is a bummer.. but also what makes it small and light to carry.. so I just make sure a spare mag is close.. 

I shot one at Gun for Hire recently.  It is definitely tiny, almost toy-like, and I would presume quite easy to conceal.  

I did not find it particularly fun to shoot, although perhaps that is something inherent in most pocket guns.  The trigger dug into my index finger, creating a mildly painful blister.  That's an issue that Hickok45 also had with it, which is kind of surprising, as our hands are vastly different in size.  

I was disappointed by the G43.

It is just a tad too big for pocket carry, and a tad too small to shoot it comfortably often. Seems as though they tried to appeal to more people by placing it right between a pocket gun and and CC gun.

I wound-up with a Shield, which (for me) was much more comfortable to shoot, handled +p and +p+ ammo better, held an extra round, and still concealed very well in an IWB holster.

I was disappointed by the G43.

It is just a tad too big for pocket carry, and a tad too small to shoot it comfortably often. Seems as though they tried to appeal to more people by placing it right between a pocket gun and and CC gun.

I wound-up with a Shield, which (for me) was much more comfortable to shoot, handled +p and +p+ ammo better, held an extra round, and still concealed very well in an IWB holster.

Same as my experience. Had to try the G43 and was disappointed. Too small to grip properly, even with my small hands. Too big to pocket carry. Just a weird in-between.

I too am ending up with the Shield for CC here in PA. Was really hopeful for the G43 since I actually liked the G42. Guess the lighter recoil of a 95 grain .380 doesn't seem as bad as the 9mm with a tiny frame.

I picked up my G43 a couple of weeks ago that was on order from my BL dealer since early April.

Two range session and 636 rds. later...0 malfunctions. I fired a variety of ball and HP ammo of various bullet weights.

My G43 does not have a magazine insertion issue as reported by some. I have two of the newer mags (33388 over 01) that came with the pistol and four of the original type (33388). 

I've been carrying it in a Comp-Tac Infidel IWB holster. 

IMG_2078_edited-1_zps0k3pcfht.jpg