Sign in to follow this  
Barms

Bloomberg article pro firearms? Somebody must get fired

How did they let this one pass the editors...

It's the long game.  Promote the "FUD" firearm uses (trap/skeet/hunting using not-semi-automatic firearms), continue to paint semi-auto rifle owners as extremist nutjobs.

Betcha never see anything positive about 3-gun competitions in Bloomberg media.

It's the long game.  Promote the "FUD" firearm uses (trap/skeet/hunting using not-semi-automatic firearms), continue to paint semi-auto rifle owners as extremist nutjobs.

Betcha never see anything positive about 3-gun competitions in Bloomberg media.

Exactly, they have to do something to try and look like they are more centrist on the subject, but they still have their agenda.  The plan is to go after the "hi capacity clips" and the evil "assault rifles".  Once that is accomplished then they will go after handguns, bolt actions etc., then shotguns and single shot rifles. That, my friend is their end game.

I don't think Mike Bloomberg has anything to do with the media Bloomberg.I believe he sold it years ago.

Incorrect. He's back at the helm September last year. He was just doing the side gig thing called being a Mayor for a while. Now he is back in charge of Bloomberg.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/mike-bloomberg-mayor-vs-mogul-119111.html#.VdFKjye9KSM