Sign in to follow this  
Earlswagger

HSGI Product from a great company

Hi all,

It's not often that I am impressed with a sales transaction. I have over 20 yrs in the sales business and I find most people inept and down right useless when it comes to selling or educating a customer. I wanted to share a rare experience with you guys, as I feel as a community, we should all benefit when someone does things right. That said, it seems like we have a few vendors that contribute to our forum so I feel this is a worthy add.

Like most of us, I am a bit of a gear whore. I like to try various new nylons and kits as I take a class or run around acting like I can operate a weapon. It's often we have to do a lot of trying (read - wasting money) to get what we want. I specifically like the buy once, cry once stuff. However, I will submit that low shelf stuff would probably work fine for most of what my old fat ass can do, but there is just something about quality that draws me to better product. In saying so, I am a big fan of the HSGI products and had been buying bits and pieces either on Amazon, eBay or direct from the manufacturer. I stumbled across Nick Blanch and his company, A2ztacticalgear at some point. Here is the rare part... On a whim I happened to send an email asking a question about a pouch or something and I was shocked to get a response from a2Z that not only was an answer, but the guy actually asked me what I was using it for! I was like, wtf? Why does he care? Turns out Nick was genuinely curious, and offered suggestions, talking me out of trying something more expensive into something he felt would be a better fit! And what do you know...the guy was right. I was truly blown away with the customer service, and over the last 5 months have purchased more crap from A2Z because of this. Nick is always cool about answering any questions that I may have and seems to have ALL the HSGI stuff in stock. So if I was into something and wanted it quick, it was just 2 days away. I am rambling, but the point is that these guys are a rare breed. And again, we have a few on the forum already, but I don't see anyone that is into the accessories so I figured I would share. If you need anything HSGI related, you owe it to yourself to contact these guys. They even have a 5% discount using code- "giveme5" and the site is https://www.a2ztacticalgear.com

Here is his email if you need- [email protected]

Have fun.

Oh and no, I am not affialiated. I just dig the service I received and felt my fellow NJ forum members should also enjoy.

Cheers