Sign in to follow this  
gleninjersey

Somerset IDPA - 1st Timer Needs To Borrow Holster & Mag Holders

GoldBattery talked me into trying IDPA.  It's my first outing and meant to try to find a holster this week but work and personal schedule just hasn't allowed it.

I would like to shoot my CZ P01.  Would anyone who will be shooting there tomorrow be willing to let me borrow their holster and mag holders? 

I also have a CZ 75B or SR1911 I would use if someone has holster & mag holder for those but I'm most comfortable with the P01.

Have no fear. I got you covered. Bring your two, but you probably will only be able to use one of them. IIRC, the mags that ship with the gun were one seven and one eight. For idpa all mags must have the same capacity. Use your seven as your Barney mag. I'll bring a few more eights.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Have no fear. I got you covered. Bring your two, but you probably will only be able to use one of them. IIRC, the mags that ship with the gun were one seven and one eight. For idpa all mags must have the same capacity. Use your seven as your Barney mag. I'll bring a few more eights.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Thank you sir.

BIG thank  you to Pizza Bob for allowing me to borrow one of his holsters, mag holders and extra mags so I could compete in my first IDPA event.  His generosity only goes to reinforce my belief that gun owners are some of the nicest and friendliest people you'll meet.

Also thanks to those who helped me navigate some of the courses.  It was greatly appreaciated.

Thanks to the safety officers, especially Mr. Stu....I promise I'll slow down next time!  :) 

Lastly, thanks to Golf Battery for inviting me and pushing for me to try it!

Thanks everyone.