Sign in to follow this  
Ace08066

Trap @ Quinton Sportsmen's Club in SJ?

Hey, I took my hunter's education course at that place and the guy told me they have trap, skeet and 5-stand every Friday night at 5?  I believe he said it was open to the public, just wondering if any of you ever shoot there and/or are going tonight, because I was planning to head over and check it out but I don't know anyone there.

Its A good place to shoot, We used to shoot Trap each Tues and fri. They have stopped the Tues shoots.

Friday nights are game night on the trap field.

50 rd with lewis and 10 bird.

Skeet is open and the 5 stand is usually pretty busy. 

We are shooting Pinebelt or I would be at Quinton tonight.

Buy your tickets at the clubhouse

Me and the old lady go every Friday night. The cook is awesome, tonight is stuffed peppers.he serves dinner till 7 but try to get there before 630. 5 stand is always awesome, don't be intimidated, it moves quick and Ken (the trapper) is super helpfull. Skeet is hard as hell. Trap is great and where we spend most of the night. Come on out.

Me and the old lady go every Friday night. The cook is awesome, tonight is stuffed peppers.he serves dinner till 7 but try to get there before 630. 5 stand is always awesome, don't be intimidated, it moves quick and Ken (the trapper) is super helpfull. Skeet is hard as hell. Trap is great and where we spend most of the night. Come on out.

Your old lady wouldn't happen to be Patty, would it?  I went tonight, it was a blast.  Spent the whole time at the 5-stand.  I'll probably be seeing you fellers every Friday night!

Your old lady wouldn't happen to be Patty, would it?  I went tonight, it was a blast.  Spent the whole time at the 5-stand.  I'll probably be seeing you fellers every Friday night!

Erin is my ol lady 35, tall, thin and wears a pink shooting vest.

Glad you made it out man, that place is the bees knees on Friday night.

We only shot 5 stand once and went down to the traps for the rest of the night.

Say hey if you see us, I'm 35, shaved head, killer farmers tan with cargo shorts to keep my shells in.

Erin is my ol lady 35, tall, thin and wears a pink shooting vest.

Glad you made it out man, that place is the bees knees on Friday night.

We only shot 5 stand once and went down to the traps for the rest of the night.

Say hey if you see us, I'm 35, shaved head, killer farmers tan with cargo shorts to keep my shells in.

Ahh, the only other couple I saw there.  I took a guess.  Were you wearing a black shirt?  I was the dude in the red shirt and camo shorts periodically being made fun of for shooting an 870 and carrying an ammo box because I don't have a shell pouch.  You can usually spot me by the large vape cloud.   LOL  

It was probably the best time I've ever had shooting, I stayed there until almost 11. I think I've found my new hobby.  I probably won't be able to get there this coming Friday, but I'm definitely making that my new Friday night thing.  Best part of the night was the line shooting contest...  I don't think I've ever had that much fun with a gun.  Think you were over at the trap spot for that, though.

Went through 400 shells last night, too...  Got a nice bruise on my arm LOL