WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Upcoming Appleseed

For North Jersey peeps, please note upcoming Appleseed events in PA. Please support a great organization and bring others to introduce them to marksmanship and heritage.

Matmoras, PA - Oct 3 - https://appleseedinfo.org/eventPDF.php?locationid=420&id_event=1

Palmerton, PA - Oct 24-25 - https://appleseedinfo.org/eventPDF.php?locationid=202&id_event=1

Yep, for the sake of completeness, below is the comprehensive list of the upcoming ones.  If you do plan to attend, please register early otherwise they will cancel the event.

Palmerton was cancelled this weekend so I'm trying to get the word out on all future ones.  Even if you can't attend, spread the good word.  Thanks.

September 2015
Elverson, PA - Sep 12-Sep 13 - Register
Audubon, PA - Sep 19 (1 day) - Register

October 2015
Matamoras, PA - Oct 03 (1 day) - Register
Elverson, PA - Oct 10-Oct 11 - Register

Winslow, NJ - Oct 17-Oct 18 - Register

Audubon, PA - Oct 17-Oct 18 (LadySeed) - Register
Manheim, PA - Oct 17-Oct 18 - Register
Palmerton, PA - Oct 24-Oct 25 - Register

November 2015
Audubon, PA - Nov 15 (Known Distance) - Register

December 2015
Manheim, PA - Dec 19-Dec 20 - Register

tHfjtjv.png

I think it is. Especially if most of rifle experince involves a bipod or bench rest only. It will cover prone, sitting/kneeling, standing working with a sling. It won't make you a sharpshooter (i.e. a rifleman in Appleseed speak) over 2 days, but it will give the fundamentals and allow you to practice the techniques you are taught until the next one. I did it back in may at SJSC/Bangers and really enjoy it. If I was able to I would already be signed up for October. I will be going back as soon as I can