Down South

AR for under $420

That thing come with a CH too?  

Must be nice to not have to pay for compliance work..

But wait - are those full lowers or stripped?  Still need LPK/Stock, no?

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/14434/category/4282/

That's cheap, upper was 16" Barrel? I just built the first one I have ever had, ridiculously easy to put together the lower.  I got an Anderson lower, plus a PSA flattop upper w/ 20" bbl,PSA LPK, generic A2 stock kit and a (not cheap) detachable carry handle, YHM brake P&W by HGW. All told around ~$700 with shipping, taxes, xfer, compliance work, new set of punches. Good on you enjoy them!

So if you live near a democratic stronghold like say ....Trenton that is really dangerous or newark you could......Have an ar15 in your truck on a rack and a loaded mag in the glovbox?

If that is the case I just figured out how people in NJ can protect themselves/ Practice speed loading from a distiance. It sounds stupid, but with jersey's gun laws  whatever you can get is good.

you can transport it unloaded in your car.. go and shoot somebody on the streets of Newark, and you will have a fun time explaining why you didn't just drive away.. lol