Sign in to follow this  
Rob0115

New 9mm

I'm picking up a S&W Miculek 929 9mm wednesday (OGAM).  I have a 610 and a 325 thunder ranch S&W so I'm excited to fire this one at GFH when I pick it up.  I don't know if any has tried either the performance center or non-performance center version.  Interested in any experiences.  

I don't know if any has tried either the performance center or non-performance center version. Interested in any experiences.

There is only a PC version. A revolver that even Ron Honda can love. The perfect revolver for USPSA.

Some people have experienced sticky extraction with certain brands of ammo. If you intend to compete with it, you may need to try several brands of moon clips to find the most effective ones for rapid reloads.

Have fun, would like to see you show up at Shongum the first Saturdy of the month and put that smoke-wagon to its intended use.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NOTE: Be careful with what and how you clean the cylinder. There is a surface treatment on the titanium cylinder to prevent erosion. Improper cleaning can remove that treatment and your cylinder will be destroyed in short order. Follow S&W's recommendations.