Sign in to follow this  
medved11

Primary Arms - Awesome Customer Service

I wanted to pass along a great experience that I had with the customer service group at Primary Arms.

Briefly, I purchased a red dot scope from them that had what appeared to be a faulty windage adjustment knob.

I had an RMA# after a quick call and email to their customer service department, who accepted my request no questions asked.

The big surprise came when I received an email notification from them the next day to let me know that a replacement RDS was on its way to me. Fast forward two business days and the replacement scope arrived on my doorstep a few hours before I dropped the return box at the post office.

I'm definitely pleased with the way that Primary Arms handled my request and I'll definitely be using them again in the future (and would recommend them to anyone that's shopping for optics).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Primary Arms. They're one of the first vendors I look at when I need to order anything. Their service is great and had a similar experience with them when it came to a return/exchange even though it was my fault. Their red dot sights are great (aimpoint clones made in china) and I've read nothing but great reviews on their scopes. I remember talking to Marshal over email giving him feedback on an old model red dot and he was very quick to respond and at the end he ended up giving me a discount code for my next purchase. Very customer oriented.